The HGSSS endeavors to foster a welcoming environment for all students (and guests) that attend our programs. We want our school community to feel safe and comfortable.
This Code of Conduct sets the standard of behavior that we expect, and it is the responsibility of all to follow the established rules.
- No harassment, bullying, no unwelcome remarks, gestures or physical contact
- No verbal or physical abuse, attacks or threats
ONLINE CLASSROOM BEHAVIOR
- Speak in civil, moderated tones, calmly and politely
- Be respectful of other’s opinions. Do not hog all the talking time and be mindful of speaking time.
- Do not interrupt others when they are speaking. Avoid offensive and discourteous comment and personal
- Comply with the instructor’s directives
- Keep the conversation focused on the topic of the course
- Do not use the classroom as a forum or podium for questioning or debating the School’s policies
ENFORCEMENT OF VIOLATIONS
- Violators of the School’s Code of Conduct will receive public or private warnings or both
- Violations may lead to suspension or ban from participation in School activities